- 80A Charge 40A Load PWM controller
- Now available in limited quantities
- All the same features as PL 60, just more charge current and more load current
- Same size and mounting dimensions as PL60
- Full Charge and Load in 50° C ambient
- Use up to three PL80s with a PLA for 240A charge current
- Combined PL60/PL80 User Guide now available (PDF)
- Dingo DNET, Ethernet Interface supporting HTTP (Browser), SNMP, and Modbus over TCP (PDF)
July 2010: Additional updates in the Downloads section. //->
March 2010: Many updates in the Downloads section, including SPS unit manuals, PL FAQs, new Wiring diagrams, and DINGO documents. Also, new Search and Feedback pages added.
- The DINGO Reference Manual is now available for download.
- Dingo hardware (DSA, DUSB, and D232) is also now available for purchase through our suppliers.
- An all new PC software program (PRISM) is available for configuration and remote control of DINGO series regulators.
- A Technical Information sheet on typical installation examples is now also available for the DINGO 20/20.
- New wiring instructions for the DT/DTB DINGO battery temperature sensor are also available.
The Dingo 20/20 is the next generation charge controller from Plasmatronics. It inherits many of the best features of the PL series of controllers. Thanks to our extensive industry experience and a wealth of customer feedback, the Dingo 20/20 is in a class of its own. A$335.50 (RRP).
Edition 6.2.0 of the reference manual is available for download. Click on PL Reference Manual in the Manuals section of our website. The PL Reference Manual contains technical information for the PL series of controllers. For basic information on the PL series see the PL User guide, which can also be found in the Manuals section of the website. All PL downloads are in PDF format.
PLCOM (the Windows communications program for use with our PL series controller range) has had a minor upgrade to version 220.127.116.116
We have new and updated technical diagrams available in our Technical Information section:
- New Installation information for setting up a PL Regulator for Remote monitoring via modem; and
- Updated Information Pack for Typical Installations of our PL Regulator series (v1.11)
We have updated manuals and new Technical specs available in our Downloads section:
- Updated versions of the PLI (Version 3.0), PLM (Version 2.11) and PLS2 (Version 2.1) manuals are available for download in the Manuals section.
- Two new Information packs, for both Vehicle and Typical Installations of our PL Regulator series, are available for download in the Technical Information section.
Plasmatronics has a range of new shielded communication cables for the PL Regulator series.Information about the new cables is available for download on the Product Information and the Technical Information pages.
The WXS, WYS, and WZS replace the current WY and WZ cables and help prevent electrical noise entering the regulator from nearby electronic equipment and cables.
The WXS is an extension cable that can be used for longer cable runs, and is also used between accessories. The WYS is used between a PL20/40 and accessories. The WZS cable is used between a PL60 and accessories.
Information on available positions is currently available.
Edition 6.1.6 of the reference manual is available for download. Click on PL Reference Manual in the Manuals section of our website. The PL Reference Manual contains technical information for the PL series of controllers. For basic information on the PL series see the PL User guide, which can also be found in the Manuals section of the website. All PL downloads are in PDF format.
There is an Interim Version of our updated Reference Manual available to download in our Manuals section.
There is a new version of our colour brochure available to download in our Product Information section.
PLCOM (the Windows communications program for use with our PL series controller range) has had a minor upgrade to version 18.104.22.168
An updated version of the PLA Manual has been uploaded to our server.
A new downloadable version of PLCOM (the Windows communications program for use with our PL series controller range) has been uploaded.
This is version 2.10.1, and is a full installer version, not just the executable file.
The PLM Remote Monitor has just been released.
- One-Button Operation replicates PL series display
- Connect to your PL using a standard WY or WZ cable
- Audible alarm
- Supplied in standard light switch housing. Mount it on your wall, just like a standard light switch!
- Documentation included with the unit, and also available for download from our site.
Please contact your local supplier for product and pricing information.
The PR1210 Regulator has been tested for over seven years. One of the reasons for the continued success of the PR Regulator is its totally sealed construction, making it ideal for marine applications. We don't recommend that this regulator is used underwater or in direct spray, but it can take continued exposure to salt air where other regulators may corrode and die. The PR1210 also features brass screws in its terminal strips. You may see some silver colored screws on this product in the future, but rest assured that these are Nickel plated brass, and we have not changed to steel screws. The PR1210 is completely designed and manufactured in Australia, and is also ideal for one-panel remote car-camping. The small size means that it can fit directly into the junction box of most panels, for complete ease of use.
There are quite a few useful things in our Downloads Section, including an updated version of PLCOM (the software to use with a PLI) and several manuals, including the PL Reference Manual.
To view the pdf files in this site,